I gave the heads up on Powell earlier in the week:
- 09:10 am NT time, which is 1310 GMT.
- topic is “The State of Monetary Policy After 40 Years”
Then, at 12:00 NY time (1600 GMT)
- Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago President Charles Evans
- participates in moderated question-and-answer session on current economic conditions & monetary policy
The Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) next meets September 20 & 21.
- will issue an updated Summary of Economic Projections
Be listening out to Powell and Evans for clues!
A blast from the distant past!